Applications of Action Learning
Applications of Action LearningApril 5, 2016 Comments Off on Applications of Action Learning
Action Learning is the brain-child of Professor Reginald (Reg) Revans. Revans believed that management was a practical subject carried out by practical people in the real world of work, not an academic subject to be taught by University Professors who, in the main, had never been inside a real work place in their lives. This book;
1. Explains the philosophy of Action Learning
2. Describes the various models that have been developed and their applications.
3. Provides an objective analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the various options
4. Examines how Action Learning can help in today’s world to develop organisations and their people.
5. Offers reference information for those who would like to learn more and other materials published by the author.
We hope that you will find this book useful and are happy to help interested readers with further information or advice on specific programme design.